The Supporting Independence Programme provides up to 12 weeks of one to one support for those of us who may have slowed a little, are feeling less confident getting around or who need someone to help on a regular basis.
This could be supporting you to increase your levels of physical activity, helping you to access medication reviews or providing emotional or nutritional support and advice. Support can be face-to-face or over the phone depending on your preference.
Complete an online assessment
- Have you noticed any recent changes in your health?
- Do you have difficulties walking or need help moving about?
- Are everyday tasks such as shopping becoming more difficult?
- Do you need someone to help you on a regular basis?
- When you need help, do you sometimes feel lonely or isolated?
Call 0300 126 1000 to speak to an advisor over the phone, Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm or email