A new Armed Forces Community Hub is starting at Sixfields Stadium - the home of Northampton Town FC.
The first Community Hub is on Monday 6 June 10am to 12noon and thereafter the Hubs are on the first Monday of each month:
- Monday 6 June 10am to 12noon
- Monday 4 July 10am to 12noon
- Monday 1 August 10am to 12noon
- Monday 5 September 10am to 12noon
- Monday 3 October 10am to 12noon
- Monday 7 November 10am to 12noon
Situated in the Cobblers Lounge at the stadium, the Hub will provide a warm and welcoming place where members of the Armed Forces community - serving personnel, Reservists, Veterans and their families - can go for support, advice and comradeship.
Organisations attending the Hub will vary but typically there will be a range of organisations at the Hub such as:
- Dept for Work and Pensions (DWP)
- Project Nova
- Veterans Community Network (VCN)
- The Royal British Legion
- Veterans UK
Come along, have a cup of tea and enjoy the banter!